Welcome to the Louisville Free Public Library’s College and Career Connection!
The College and Career Connection (CCC) is a free resource center, open to the community, with the purpose of providing computers, internet, and training for those interested in pursuing higher education or seeking employment. The CCC provides a variety of online tools as well as career and college-readiness workshops and helpful staff at the Main and Southwest Libraries.
The CCC at the Main Library is located in the computer lab on the second floor of the north building of the Main Library at 301 York St. Hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 2 to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday. For a map of parking surrounding the Main Library, click here. For more information, call the CCC at (502) 574-1723.
The CCC at Southwest Regional Library is located at 9725 Dixie Highway and open Monday through Thursday 1-7 p.m. For more information, call (502) 933-0029.
What you can find at the College & Career Connection Locations
- Computers for researching college/career/employment information
- College admissions help (admissions applications, financial aid, essays)
- Fax machine and printers for job and college related materials
- ACT Bootcamps and workshops
- Basic computer skills help (classes as well as individual appointments)
- Job listings, both local and national
- Workshops hosted by career development and higher education professionals
- Trained staff ready to assist
- Referrals to other community organizations providing in-depth career, employment and college guidance
What you can find here at the College & Career Connection Website
- College searches
- Employment listings
- Computer tutorials
- Career databases
- Class and workshop schedules
- Links to resume-writing help
- Links to local education and training resources