Do you like reading Mysteries? Do enjoy discussing what you’ve read but can’t find anyone to discuss them with? Then come to the Mystery Book Discussion Group at the Main Library where we discuss a different mystery every month.
We meet on the third Tuesday of the month from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Boardroom on the second floor of the North Building.
Dates and selections for the first six months of 2019 are:
- January 15, 2019 – The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths
- February 19, 2019 – The Guise of Another by Allen Eskens
- March 19, 2019 – The Dry by Jane Harper
- April 16, 2019 – The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- May 21, 2019 – The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah
- June 18, 2019 – Mrs. Sherlock: The True Story of New York City’s Greatest Female Detective and the 1917 Missing Girl Case That Captivated a Nation by Brad Ricca